Saturday, July 31, 2021

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Good morning. It is another bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. As I look out my window I see a pink azalea tree in full bloom. Lovely! 



My Australian cousins celebrated their 2nd vaccination shots! You’re both looking hale and hearty … and happy to get the vaccine! 🥰 Someday you’ll be able to travel again. 🤞 

This afternoon we were invited to a Christmas in July party at Sharon’s … I picked up Deenna and we did a pop in to check it out. 



Sharon, as always, had lovely food and snacks available and coolers of drinks. It seemed to be a fun group. There were a dozen people there and we found a seat away from the main group. Within 15 minutes another 20 people arrived! Lyrics 🎶 we gotta get outta this place … came to mind! It’s a small house … and Deenna starts radiation treatment Monday so we said our regrets and headed for home. I hope they have a safe time. 

After dinner we met KimBob at Pat n Ken’s pool. It was good to cool off after such a warm afternoon! Just as we were going out the gate we heard a horrid sounding siren type screech! It was really creepy. We had no idea what it was. Bob and I both mentioned Skinwalker Ranch weirdness. Ha! We hurried off home to watch Olympic coverage. 







No comments:

Post a Comment