Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Good morning y’all … the beautiful puffy clouds are rolling in from the beach. Wayno was up at 6 o’clock loading their vehicle for the drive home. LaDonna already had sheets in the washer and was vacuuming when I came downstairs! Mark had breakfast of steak and eggs ready for us all. Schweeet. 

About 9 o’clock the L’s left the mansion for their home. I know they’ll be all settled in quickly. Our next joint adventure is to Maggie Valley! More making memories fun will be had. 

Me? I’m waiting for a delivery from Amazon … a repair kit for marble. There’s a small chip I’m going to work on while I’m here. Meanwhile, Mark puttered on the pantry door … and closed it! 



Closed! ✅ 



The chip is readied … 

Fingers crossed that it cures … overnight. 

After supper, Mark went out back fishing and I went in the pool. The Scotties had a great time running around watching him fish. He caught a big one that snapped his line … plus a large catfish. 

I added color to the marble repair … 
Here’s the reveal 😬 🤞



90% better … needed another syringe of resin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment