Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Good afternoon. Mark and Bob went to the woods early this morning just set up some cameras to check on the wildlife. It was a nice morning in the 60s but they were home about 11 o’clock before it got too warm. We still have low humidity and our temperature staying in the 80s. Not too shabby for June 2.

eBay sales have been relatively brisk and keeping us motivated. Mark wrapped up some packages while I worked on the listings today. Soon we will have to pony up to Markymark and to Lynn has quite a few of their things have sold.

This afternoon we went bowling, Wednesday is dollar day. So we bowled two games and had some boneless wings and a couple of beer, making our contribution towards the bowling alley. Mark‘s first game wasn’t his best but he picked it up for the second his scores were 148 and 188. I had fairly good games considering it’s me. Ha ha. My first one was 126 and my second one was 131 I think maybe it was way more than that but that’s what I think.. 😂 It’s  503 and we are on the way home to feed the dogs. Robbie will be quite annoyed as he likes to eat at 5o’clock on the dot. 


Mid Century Modern hand mixer ... blah blah blah ... I worked 8 hours tweaking listings today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment