Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday, May 31, 2021

Good morning. I was up early, coughing. What the heck brought that on? Everything‘s been good since we quit eating carbs!  Anyway, I worked on the large cottage painting ... doing it in stages. Yes, I am still involved with the art course but the last couple of weeks have been oddball lessons with a lot of cutting and pasting. 🤔 We’ve been too busy with eBay for me to bother with nonsense. I know it’s meant to stir your creative juices, but really? Next week will be two main lessons, so I will participate in those! 

Sue and Wayne are crossing the border today and heading to their cottage for the summer. I hope everything goes well for them. It’ll be another Covid test, and quarantine for two weeks. But, they’ll have a lot to organize when they get there. There’s always a truckload going up!!  

This morning on TV, karate was demonstrated as it will appear in the Olympics this year. When I was in karate all those years ago Nishiyama Sensei, from Japan, was working very hard with the Olympic committee. I was lucky enough to sit in on many breakfast meetings with him over the years. Judo and kickboxing were approved but points scoring was a problem for the Olympic board. Anyway, I will be delighted to watch both the kata and  kumite events now that the scoring has been decided! 🥋 



A very memorable memorial day weekend was spent in the United States (Circa 1984-85) with Marr and Fusaro sensei. 

 







Wayne and LaDonna popped over at 5o’clock for a quick visit and just left at 10 o’clock. We always have so much fun, just sitting around having a drink and gabbing. Here’s a picture of Robbie, as soon as Wayne stood up he grabbed his chair.



Hahaha! 

Mz Bee sat with her Daddy



Fun times! 🐾💕




No comments:

Post a Comment