Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Good evening from us here in Central Florida where it’s been a gorgeous sunny day. 

It was a stay at home and get some work accomplished kind of thing. Mark blew the leaves off the boathouse roof, took a break, then cleaned the gutters. Our beautiful live oak tree drops a lot in the spring! 

The little birds are thriving ... three wee heads are begging for food. Momma’s busy! 



My job today was starting new books for our corporation. Stan knew my ways πŸ˜‚ ... but I’ll try to keep better records and notes for my new accountant. 😊

Sad news learning Jack Hanna has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. He’s done so much to educate us on the animals he loves. Prayers for him and the family. 

Last night I gave Markymark a haircut on the front porch while we were having a drink. It looked ok last night ... but here was Lani’s reaction today. 



Lani, cracking up. (I gave him a touch up today. πŸ€ͺ





No comments:

Post a Comment