Saturday, April 3, 2021

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Good morning from Central Florida where it is another cold start to our day. Mark has gone turkey hunting with Bob and I bet they are freezing. The Ocala forest is always colder! Meanwhile, BeeZee and Robbie woke me up at 7:30, looking to snuggle in bed with me. πŸΎπŸ’• Now it’s coffee time and Mz B is snuggled on my lap. ☕️ 

Yesterday‘s blog got off track. I painted in the afternoon and then got ready for Yaya‘s on zoom with the girls. Right after that, LaDonna and Wayne arrived having picked up dinner from Stavros. We had dinner, sat on the front porch, had cigars, and then played three rounds of chasing marbles. That is really a fun game. They left about 10 o’clock and we headed to bed after a fun day. 














So I painted today ... Mark made a side tabletop for his BBQ cart and our friend Nancy stopped in with art canvases from Mary. I won’t have to buy any huge ones for quite sometime. πŸ₯°

Here’s what’s on the easel right now ...



maybe complete this biggie tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment