Saturday, April 17, 2021

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Good afternoon. I started the day by shredding old tax paperwork and then gave it to Mark for his burn pile. He had some yard debris that he was torching  today. We had some rain this morning, but it cleared up by noon ... perfect perfect day for a small bonfire.

We here are friends in Canada are on COVID-19 shut down again and several of the provinces. We are so fortunate here that millions have been vaccinated and we can get out a little bit. We think our governor is a little loose with the reins,, so common sense is needed. I wonder how Sue and Wayne will find it when they are up there this summer.

After doing our housework chores today Wayno dropped over, talking with Mark about what to do with his boat trailer bearings. He is over there working on them now at Markymark‘s house. This evening, they are going to pick up food at Stavros and come over for dinner. I have a little job for him, Ha ha ha, as I have not been able to hook up the Wi-Fi booster I bought. I go through the steps but somehow it’s not found. Whatever, Wayno is a whiz with that stuff. 

I finished a tiny painting that was actually just a practice for the big one that I am working on at the moment. Here it is, just because I have no other picture for the blog.



This is a small 8“ x 8“ wrapped canvas. The next painting I am working on is 28 by 36 ... lots of paint to throw around on that one. LOL.

LaDonna and Wayne picked up our orders at Stavros and came over for dinner. He worked on a Wi-Fi booster that I had bought and wasn’t able to hook up. He’s very good with this stuff, but couldn’t get this one working. I’m going to return it to Amazon!  Anyway, after dinner and working on the Wi-Fi booster, we went to the front porch and sat and had drinks and the guys smoke cigars. It was a terrific light show for us, thunderstorms way north. It was a lovely evening. We are so lucky to have such nice friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment