Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday, April 2nd, 2021

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful cold central Florida morning. Well, cold is perhaps an exaggeration but it is chilly. Mark and his friend Bob have gone turkey hunting today. It’s not easy to get a permit, but they both won the lotto this year. It’s the first time Mark has turkey hunted in Florida. I hope they have fun hiking about. Mark is carrying my old 1968 Remington Wingmaster 12 Ga. shotgun. I bought it about 1980, used. 

April 2 always reminds me of Freddie Farkle, my old English Springer spaniel rascal. Oh he was a handful, but so much fun, a bit on the crazy side, and very adventurous. If you met him, you would never forget him. Some of the crazy things he did was circle around a yacht club member Hirsch Lerner who’s dog Moses was circling his legs ... Freddy Farkle lifted his leg and Peed on attorney Lerner’s green pants. Oh my God, that was terrible. After that, Freddiebwas attracted to green pants. Don’t wear the green pants near Freddy Farkle. Harold Scott learned that lesson ... he was another yacht club member from Scott paper. 🐾💕 Happy birthday to the memory of my Freddie Farkle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment