Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Good morning 😃. It’s a process of getting back to normal after a whirlwind trip to see family in south Florida. The laundry’s done and the RV re-stocked with basics and necessities. 



No pictures taken today so I random rolled my phone pics a few times and voila! Moi! 😂

The lower cabinet in the RV bathroom was getting a little water damaged around the edges. Mark took the doors off today and the drawer fronts and I refinish them. He’s doing a waterproof spray on them now and tomorrow we will reinstall them. They look 100% better already. Next, we have a leather repair to do on the reclining loveseat. I hope it turns out OK. Anyway, that was pretty much our day. I did a lesson from my art course but it is not finished yet so I will post it tomorrow. That’s it for today. There were a few thunderstorms in the area so we sat on the front porch after dinner and had a glass of wine and a cigar. That was it for our day. Tata till tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment