Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday, March 12, 2021

Good afternoon. Mark was up early, about 6 o’clock, to give Robbie his pain pill. I slept until 8 o’clock. My second vaccine caused me a riproaring headache when I woke up, but otherwise I’m feeling pretty good. As suggested, I am just taking it easy today and doing a little painting. Robbie and I are both relaxing in the Sunroom with ancient aliens on TV.

Mark is gone to take our old TV to the dump and then to do some grocery shopping for the weekend.


My sweet view from the art center. Robs is so sweet. 

Well, I petered out about 230 and slept the rest of the afternoon until dinner time. I guess round two of the vaccine got me. LOL. After dinner, we went for a walk with the dogs then sat on the front porch for an hour with wine and Mark at a cigar.

Tonight, we watch the end of the bloodline series on Netflix. It got kind of weird at the end. Ha ha.

Tata til tomorrow. 🥰



No comments:

Post a Comment