Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday, March 13, 2017

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. I am on the housekeeping routine today and cleaned the Keurig coffee maker with vinegar. I ran the vinegar through several times ... then ran several cups of clean water rinsing it thoroughly. My1st cup of the day has a little bit of a vinegar tinge. Ha ha Ha. No good deed goes unpunished. πŸ˜‡

In keeping with the kind of 12 months we’ve recently had, our dishwasher crapped out today. It’s not a big deal when there’s just the two of us, but we are used to using it. As a matter fact when I bought my first house at age 19 I spent the first six months without a dishwasher and then got one. Wayback then it was $360. Imagine that!  I bought one today for about the same price at Best Buy. πŸ˜‚

Mark worked on and finished the sunroom ceiling today. We got everything put away and I begin hanging the white sheer curtains for summertime. It’s always nice to have everything cleaned up. We both had a nap this afternoon plus a golf cart ride with the dogs. Life is good. 

We had a fairly lazy day and just enjoyed a pizza for dinner and watch some TV tonight. While Mark was searching on Facebook he came across a posting that Crystal‘s grandmother had died. We will have to make a call tomorrow.

This is the painting I did for the “double exposure“ lesson.

It was rather an odd one to do, not my best work, but something new to think about. So that’s it for today. More tomorrow. πŸ’•





No comments:

Post a Comment