Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Good afternoon. It’s been a busy day so far. My 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine πŸ’‰ was 9:30 today. It wasn’t too busy at that hour, and I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.. The RN that gave me the shot explained a little more about the delicacy of the protein used in this particular vaccine. She told me not to put ice on my shoulder afterwards! I didn’t have to with the first one and certainly wouldn’t with the second, but I’m betting that some people have. That can possibly break it down and it won’t be as effective. She said there are many things they are still learning about all the vaccines. She hasn’t been home to New York in 14 months. It’s been a front line job for her since COVID-19 was first mentioned. She works seven days a week doing vaccinations! πŸ˜‡

Robbie is doing quite well today. He’s had a couple of pain pills but doesn’t seem to be too bothered by everything. After he had his lunchtime pill I put them on the sofa with a blanket and Miss Bee cuddled up with him. Awww 


So cute! She’s trying to be comforting.  πŸΎπŸ’• They stayed like this for about an hour before everybody got overheated. It is Florida after all. LOL

After I got home from my vaccine appointment, Mark went to Lowe’s for a refrigerator water filter ... then picked up our new Sunroom TV. It’s a monster, 58 inches. We looked at what we had paid for the old TV, 48 inches, and in 2007 with the mounting bracket, we paid $1998. This one was $399. Wow, what a difference in price. No wonder there are no TV repair services around anymore. It’s a throwaway world. 


Yup. That’s my installer! Mark had it hooked up quickly. It’s a lovely picture! 

Just for our golfer friends ... 











No comments:

Post a Comment