Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Good afternoon. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here, but a little bit cooler than usual. Mark is finding it perfect weather for helping Marky-Mark move a boat cradle from one boathouse to another. He’s been home a few times for other tools and supplies. I think it is quite a challenge. Someone, hee hee, needs to remember ... measure twice and cut once.

Meanwhile, I made a batch of peanut butter and oatmeal dog cookies for Robbie and Elise. They sure love them and the house smells yummy. Tomorrow, I will make them a batch of beef and cheddar cookies. I couldn’t do it today as I was out of beef broth. We’ll go shopping later today and pick some up. Meanwhile, I did laundry and began painting more boat seats. Let’s hope this works, as many hours are going into it.

tomorrow, I will make them a batch of beef and cheddar cookies. I couldn’t do it today as I was out of beef broth. We’ll go shopping later today and pick some up. Meanwhile, I did laundry and began painting more boat seats. Let’s hope this works, as many hours are going into it.

It’s date night but we will not be seeing Randy and Dawn as they are going out of town with Dan and Mary in the motorhome. It’s just for one night, but we hope they have good weather and lots of fun.

LaDonna called at 4 o’clock wondering if we would meet them at Stavros for dinner. That sounded perfect and so we did. Connor was our server and we had a few laughs. Afterward, Wayne & LaDonna came over for drinks and enjoyed a fire. 


Wayne and LaDonna left at 11, Mark went to bed and I enjoyed the last vestiges of the fire. Tata, it’s been a great day here in Central Florida. 🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment