Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday, January 3, 2020

Good afternoon. I’m pretty late starting the blog today. Mark puttered around the house getting a lot of odds and ends done. I did laundry and then painted for a while. Tonight, we are going to Karen & Pete’s for wine and then onto Rodello‘s in Leesburg for Italian dinner. We haven’t been there before but K & P love it! 

Ha! I found this on my easel ...

Mark discovered a Christmas present that he forgot to wrap for me. It was super-duper getting a cute glass Scottie dog ornament! ❤️ Thanks Sweetie. 

At Karen & Pete’s home we began New Year’s toasts with a bottle of Victoria champagne ... delicious. šŸ„‚ There was plenty of conversation as we hadn’t seen each other for more than 2 weeks. 

Here we are ... 


Me thinks I need a trim! Yikes, I’m all hair. šŸ˜‚

The restaurant has a lovely feel to it, nicely furnished and spacious. Mark loved the Chicken Marsala ... Karen had Veal Parmigiana and Pete had Meatballs and Penne with a side of sausage and I had Penne ala Vodka. It was all very good. We’d go there again! Pete pointed out where The Villages is expanding to. Welcome to Leesburg you village people! 

Circa 1978 šŸ˜œ

Tomorrow, rain is in our forecast šŸ¤·‍♀️











No comments:

Post a Comment