Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday, January 11, 2020

What the heck ... we’re both up getting things done at 5 a.m. Mark is replacing the well pressure tank this morning, finally. (He’s been planning the project for a week!) So, in case there’s a problem, I showered and washed my hair then did laundry! 😜

Robs and Bee are disapproving of these early days. πŸΎπŸ’•. πŸ˜‚

It’s now going on 1 o’clock and we’re ready to turn the water πŸ’¦ on ... 

Who’s the MAN? Mark is! We have water ... saved the $380 service bill. πŸ˜…




It’s springtime warm this week ... mid-80’s starting tomorrow. πŸ‘πŸ»

While Mark watched football, I ‘finished’ my big painting ... the first in twenty years. Yeah, I’m rusty; but so nice to get back into it. ☺️



You can see it’s a gallery canvas and I painted the sides ... challenging. 



No comments:

Post a Comment