Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Good morning. Well, we had a good chat with Rick in Mexico. I just love that FaceTime calling ... I should use it more often. Today I got a couple of items for Mark’s Christmas! (I feel better about it now.) Our minds have been on setting up for parties. ðŸĪŠ

During the night, I heard very heavy rain as the first of two fronts moved passed by us. I always sleep great when it’s raining. Also, game day was a big success so I was relaxed. 

Today’s fun involves a trip to the post office to pick up a letter for Marky-Mark, lunch at Arby’s and a trip to ABC liquors for party booze. ðŸđ We’re wishing for a nice evening with doors open! ðŸĪž 

Back at home, Mark strung Christmas lights around the back patio while I set up the house for YaYa’s Christmas. 20 are coming! There’s a Chinese gift auction ... Christmas hat contest with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd ... Chili and Fixin’s plus Mac ‘n Cheese for dinner and my triple chocolate cake. And wine; plenty of wine! 😅 


Tomorrow, Mark’s making the Chili for me. ðŸĨ° 

Tonight we watched The Irishman ... good Netflix movie about Jimmy Hoffa. 👍ðŸŧ


No comments:

Post a Comment