Wednesday, December 25, 2019

C H R I S T M A S 2019

Merry Christmas dear friends and family! We have a beautiful sunny day for festivities. Mark cooked cheesy eggs, grits and salami while I set up the Sunroom table and opened champagne! Sue and Wayne came in at 9:30 and the 1st party of the day began! πŸ€ͺ

Sue was thinking when she suggested pictures in front of the tree before we messed up the living room. 

Awe, how sweet we are!

But look at Sue & Wayne ...

Hahaha... I was giving instructions ... suck it in, neck out and says Grits. What the H happened? 🀣

After kitchen duties Mark and I took Robbie and BeeZee for a ride on The Caddy. 


About 4 o’clock, Marky/Mark, Randy and Dawn arrived for happy hour. About that time I got a text from Diane that she and Kris were not able to make it. What? I hope it’s nothing major, but she did not want to talk about it at this time. 😒 We sure missed them tonight.  


Mark and Robbie πŸ’•πŸΎ













No comments:

Post a Comment