Monday, December 2, 2019

Monday, December 2, 2019

Good morning sunshine! It’s a wrap ... Christmas wrap that is. πŸ˜‚ Sue left me 🎁🎁🎁 items to wrap for Randy and Dawn‘s grandchildren. I got those done ✅ and that motivated me to wrap the gifts 🎁🎁🎁 I’ve bought for them. Now with those finished I bought gifts for Mary‘s (other) three! More wrapping ... 🎁🎁🎁

Matt, Tiffany and the girls Christmas gifts are sorted out and wrapped 🎁🎁🎁 ... I’m still waiting on a Wednesday delivery to finish up their package. πŸ˜… 

Christmas πŸŽ„ cards have been written and are ready for the post office. Mark’s handling stamping the International cards today ... plus mailing niece Christine’s wedding gift. 🎁

While all this was going on, our well pressure tank sprung a leak! What the heck! Lew knows a guy ... and he’s on the way over. πŸ€ͺ  (I wonder if there’s a bird dog fee tucked into that $600 estimate.) πŸ€”

Mark arrived back two hours later having dropped off donations for our humane society, post office chores, banking ... and cigar shopping. πŸ˜‚

It’s the 🎢 hap-happiest time of the year 🎢 Ca-ching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment