Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Brrr ... it’s a chilly Willy morning at 45°F. Yikes, but it’ll be in the 70s today as our normal weather patterns moves back. Three days of a chill is enough for me to say we had winter. Ha ha.

We’re all hitched up and ready to go at 8:15 this morning. It’s going to be a fast and furious action packed weekend with our VIP campers. I must remember to pace myself as I have now lost 20 1/2 pounds since mid-September. Yay me. My trick is to stick to 1500 cal a day, plenty to eat, just watch the calorie intake. Mark is a snacker, and it’s hard to avoid the taco chips that come out and the tortillas and the Doritos and the popcorn etc. etc. 😂

We arrived at 10:30 ... great site beside our pals Wayne & LaDonna and across from Karen & Pete. We’ll ride with K & P to the dinner tonight. It’s a dress warm kind of party ... on the restaurant’s covered porch. There’ll be patio heaters though. 


It was in the 50’s ... outdoor patio has glass wind blockers and fireplaces. It was fabulous ... and the food, great! (I had Shrimp Pesto!) 😋 


Cheers to a fun night with friends! 



Pete, Wayne, Karen, Mark, LaDonna and me! What a cool restaurant! 






No comments:

Post a Comment