Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday July 11, 2019

Good earlybird morning! Robin red breast chirping is heard through the camp. Nice. We don’t hear Robins often in Florida; just when they’re migrating. Mark and the Scotties are still sleeping while I enjoy my first decaf coffee of the day. 

Plans today? We need a plethora of odds ‘n sods at Walmart but mainly Advantix for the dogs. (We seem to have forgotten that at home?) 

Mark went to Walmart while I cleaned the RV this morning. It’s quite a drive there so he was gone a long while. But, we’re all stocked up now! After lunch we took the kids for a golf cart ride. I spotted this interesting vine growing along the trails ... 

It’s a Trumpet Vine ... poisonous, even to touch it. I’m glad I just took a picture! 

Randy was gardening yesterday and was stung by two wasps. His hand swelled up ... right to his elbow! Ouch. 

He’s feeling better tonight after ice and Benadryl. 

There’s a huge thunderstorm front heading our way so Mark and I are playing Yahtzee tonight and then we have a Clint Eastwood movie, ‘The Mule’ to watch. 😍

Sue phoned and we had a little gab and caught up on some news. I got my atlas out and we’re making some plans for a bigger trip next year! 🤠









No comments:

Post a Comment