Monday, July 1, 2019

Monday, July 1, 2019

Good morning. Well, it’s been an interesting start to our day. With Mark‘s upcoming birthday, Pam sent him a gift, arriving last Friday. I let her know (today) that it hadn’t arrived yet. Pam investigated and found out it had been delivered on Thursday, and left at our door.  OK, now here’s the funny part of the story.

Two weeks ago, our neighbor and friend Marky Mark asked Mark to order him a trail camera for security for his backyard. We get many packages for Marky Mark that are addressed to my Mark at our address. Marky Mark does this because he is not living full-time at the property yet. So, my Mark is very used to walking the packages over and putting them in Marky Mark’s house. 

So, when the birthday gift arrived last Thursday, it was addressed to Mark. I thought nothing of it as I knew a package was coming for my hubs or possibly addressed to me, the next day. Marky Mark arrived on Thursday for a few day’s visit and to work around his place. He was delighted to see that Mark had actually ordered the trail camera he wanted! But, in actuality, Mark thought that Marky Mark had ordered it for himself. 

When the story all unraveled, Marky Mark had already paid Mark cash for having ordered the trail camera for him. Now, my Mark has his birthday gift in hand but must return to Marky Mark the cash he paid him for it. Ha ha ha. OMG, what a crazy story. When Pam said I was to tell him ‘happy trails to you’ when it arrived, she had no idea that the trails would be him tracking it down. 🤣



NEWS FLASH ... Sue scored 41 in a full Game of Mexican dominoes against Wayne’s score of 386. We have a new champion score ... Sue at 41. 💥🎉🤩 Congratulations champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment