Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Good evening! It’s been a day for my CT scan medical appointment. Although the appointment was 12:45, it muddled up the entire day. Nothing could be started in the morning and ... the imaging company messed up and made me wait an hour for the disc results. So, it was 3 o’clock before we arrived home. (No results til next week.) 

RanDawn are in Memphis visiting all things Elvis before heading to Nashville.  They shared some pictures ... 

Having a great time! πŸ₯°

Nice! 

Mark has found a couple of art shows on TV for me to enjoy! This “cord cutting” wasn’t as tough as we thought! I painted with Buck Paulson in the ‘90’s and found him doing his 19th year on PBS! Yay Buck! He painted with Bill Alexander ... a TV artist who got me interested in oil painting! 

That’s Buck! 


Jerry Yarnell also has a TV show ... I’m getting motivated again; but first need to finish my sewing projects. 😜

There are a few summertime birthdays coming up. I mailed Shay’s card, bought a couple things for Dawn, ordered a few things for Mark, bought gifts for Hailey and Charlotte’s birthdays. (If I don’t do it now, the birthdays will creep up on me!) Sue and Wayne did some shopping themselves ...

but Mum’s the word!😜 Somebody’s going to be over the moon! 🌝 

At 7:30, we took the dogs for a ride around the neighborhood on the Caddy. Rain was threatening, but evaporated before it got to us. It’s a lovely evening.











No comments:

Post a Comment