Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday, June 3, 2019

Good afternoon all y’all.  It’s been a busy bee day here. Mark was looking for some exercise so cut the lawn across the street! That was a workout! His FitBit registered 10,000 steps when he was just half done. It looks great ... nice view from our front porch. 

Oh yes he’s getting a workout. 

I “needed” some fabric for a project and went to Joann Fabrics for some R & R. I was browsing about when Mark called to say there was a rainstorm coming. That very call likely saved $20. Ha! I came right home and began my jacket project. I’ve been revamping some old closet favorites and having fun. 

RanDawn sent a couple of RVing pictures ...

driving through Atlanta ... perhaps around noonish. 😜


They made it to Tennessee by 5:20. 

Tonight Mark and I played Phase 10 ... a new game for us. It was fun (I won.) 🤪 




No comments:

Post a Comment