Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday, June 7, 2019

Good morning. I guess I should have done a before and after picture. There was a solid door hanging in our RV hallway/bedroom. It opened into the bedroom and blocked the only window that the Scotty’s could easily see out of. Well, that couldn’t be. So, Mark remove the door and I ordered a pleated door that folds flat against the jamb. It will allow a seat at the window for the kids to enjoy. 99% of the time that door was open anyway, and we now have a pleated linen door for the odd time that we need it. Cool. 😎

At 8:30, Mark did his first good deed of the day. Our neighbors Sy and Kate had a new roof put on their boathouse. There was no way for the manufacturer to put the top trim on on the water side. Sy had phoned yesterday asked Mark if the fella could work off our pontoon boat. Done. ✅ 

Now at 10:30, the rig is parked in the driveway and Mark is installing the new door. Schweeet. I am waiting to do my part for when the air conditioner does its part. Ha ha. It’s muggy but breezy this morning. (Too warm for me ... I’m a melter!) 


Sue and Wayne had their first dinner party at the lake last night at Donna and Dennis’s home. Since they didn’t send me a text that they were home until 130 in the morning, I’m guessing it was a fun time. 🍷 x ?

Randy, Dawn, Dan & Mary went to the Nashville Opry last night ... tonite they’re going to an outdoor concert starring Carrie Underwood then starting back to Florida tomorrow. Have a grand time! 😜 




No comments:

Post a Comment