Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday June 23, 2019

Good morning sunshine! It’s been a fun weekend in Suwannee Music Park this weekend. I was up early and ready to go but Mr Marky was a slow-poke. We’re in no particular rush; but going to a dinner PARTAY tonight. 

Later today ...

Makenna’s birthday celebration was when Mark and I were out of town last month ...

so she got a pressie today at dinner. Of course she likes it, but the ribbon is the best part. πŸ˜‚


Brandon and Charlotte raised the decibel level at the Mexican restaurant. πŸ€ͺ


Dawn’s birthday was celebrated ... she looks heavenly with her candle ... πŸ’•


and she had help from Grandson Brandon eating the ice cream. 😜


Mark is windier than my iPhone camera is fast. Ha! The flame was gonzo! πŸ˜‚

We had a fun dinner ... thank you to RanDawn for hosting everyone ❤️ ... Mary, Rob, Sophia, Brandon, Brandon Jr., Brittany, Allan, Makenna, Charlotte, Mark and me! 13 diners! (I forgot to ask the waitress to take a picture ... and I’ve lost my selfie-stick! Darn! 









No comments:

Post a Comment