Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Good afternoon y’all. We had plenty of fun last night with RanDawn! I had planned a fun day with friend Cindy who also makes jewelry but woke at 4 o’clock with a swollen gland in my neck and glassy eyes. Hmm ... this usually indicates a sinus infection with me ... so I postponed til next Wednesday and laid low today. 

Welcome baby Archie!

Congratulations to the UK’s most popular Royal πŸ‘‘ Prince Harry and Meghan ... great name! (They surprised the London bookies!) 

Many small jobs completed this week ... we took a walk with the Scotties and then a ride on The Caddy. 😁 Jasmine perfumes the air in our neighborhood! 


Gourmet dinner of Lemon shrimp, Jasmine rice and Sesame broccoli ... my super chef went all out tonight! ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment