Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday, May 10, 2019

Good morning. I was up at 5 o’clock, coughing with my latest round of bronchitis. What the heck is up with that? It sure comes on fast. Anyway, I have antibiotics so I should be good in a day or two.

It was cooking morning for the kids. I made garlic potatoes and sweet potatoes plus frosty paw treats. Meanwhile, Mark puttered about outside for a few hours. 

Sue had her tooth removed this morning and is home with an ice pack on it. Hope she’ll feel great in a day or so. 

Tonight, we are meeting aunt Jane and Mark‘s two cousins at the crazy gator for dinner. 

We felt bad for Jane. Her doctor took the car keys away ... reduced cognitive function. 😐 She’s always been independent!  We had a nice time at dinner with Kathie and Barb, Mark’s cousins. They were helping Jane adjust and learn the ropes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment