Monday, May 13, 2019

Monday, May 13, 2019

Good morning. Well, it started out to be a lovely but muggy morning. We now have a thunderstorm, a bit in the distance, but with a nice rainfall for us. Robbie is snuggled up on the sofa with me. Mark went to do the banking and a little bit of shopping while I do laundry. Haha ... I just sneezed and blew Robbie right off the sofa. Ha ha ha, what a fraidy-cat. I’ve now taken the second antibiotic and don’t feel much of a difference yet, hopefully by tomorrow I will. It’s frustrating to have no energy whatsoever when I have things I would like to get done.

Happy Birthday to our friend Rick aka 

(that’s a Rooster not a chicken) 😂 in beautiful British Columbia. Enjoy your special day! 

I believe it’s Ruth & Rick’s wedding anniversary! 

Happiest of Anniversary wishes ❤️ 🥂🍾 💐 from we Floridians. Party on!





No comments:

Post a Comment