Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday, March 19, 2018

Good evening. I’m so glad that the blog decided to allow me a page today. Ha ha, I wasn’t able to post anything this morning. Anyway, you haven’t missed much. It’s been a very rainy day, often with gully-washers. 

During the showers, Mark tidied his shed and threw out four buckets of trash, good stuff he’d been saving since our renovations 10 years ago.  I worked on listing things on eBay today plus tidying my craft room. Things that haven’t sold, I pulled apart, sorted and put back in bead bins. I’ll remake current style models. Hey, that’s the fun part, creating.

At 4:30 we sat outside for happy hour amid heavy rain storms. Robbie and BZ enjoyed a yogurt frosty paws while Mark and I sipped wine and ate cheese and kubi. We sure love this front porch. Mark said he fought me on it because he didn’t want to spend the money, not that he didn’t think we would enjoy it. Ha ha ha, I’m so glad we had it built ... it’s just a grand space, and on this house, shade late in the afternoon aka “ happy hour!”

Tony and Aurelia made it to Perry Georgia today amid rain storms. They plan to stay and relax in Perry tomorrow then head to Florida Wednesday after the storms have passed. Good plan! We are looking forward to seeing them on Thursday in our driveway! 

Randy called at 5ish ... pretty tired from a fun weekend. Scott left for Florida and will be dodging the storms and pending Nor’easter. It’s a crazy time of year. (Mark and I recall clearly the tornadoes of 2011 in Oklahoma!) 

So I’ve been thinking about a sort of welcome sign for our porch area. Mark didn’t want “Welcome” or “Hello” ... but found THIS -



Heeheehee ... I love it. 

I found this odd but cool idea for “pathway” lights and plants ... 


Maybe a variation ... well something like it. 

It’s now 8ish and TV time. We’re thinking about Rick and hoping his knee is healing quickly. Then, there’s aunt Jane with her broken hip; time to make some phone calls. 

Ta Ta TIL morning. 






1 comment:

  1. my knee feels a bit better every day. I'm still limping but not crying in pain . I can see how i'll need a couple of more PRP injections into the knee. I've been doing some research and it looks like the Dr. in Vancouver is the most reasonable price as well as the most experienced . Even after paying for the flight there.

    ReplyDelete