Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Good morning from sunny Central Florida where it is downright chilly 43F this morning. Yes, 70° later today. 


Ha! This cartoon reminded me of my mom sending us kids out to kill the dandelions with a green plastic tube filled with poison and a huge poker stick on the bottom to prod then pump herbicide into the root.  I’m sure it was a wonderful thing for young children to be doing. Oh, the good ol’ days. Ha ha ha. 🙄

Mark finished cleaning the boathouse gutters, an annual chore while I updated a wall decor item for above the curio cabinets in the dining room. It looks great! Now I’ll make one from shells for our bedroom to hang over a large seashore painting. My jobs were fun, unlike Marky’s. 

Our friend Rick had a 2nd knee injection yesterday in Vancouver. He’s in a lot of pain so we hope this works for him ... otherwise he’ll be joining the bionic group. 🤖 



No comments:

Post a Comment