Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Good afternoon. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here but I haven’t stepped out doors yet. Ha ha Ha, I’ve been putting the second coat of paint on the dining room. (Mark rolled the second coat.) Now we’re just waiting for it to dry before we hang mirrors and pictures. We both like it. It’s awesome. 😅 



Robbie and BeeZee are very tired of the home improvement activities around here! They’re ready for fun! So, I took them for a long golf cart ride and stopped to talk to a few neighbors along the way. We are expecting rain tonight, so Mark is now taking them for a long walk. He put on 3 1/2 miles just walking around the house today while we were painting. Could that be possible? I should have had my phone with me as I would’ve counted miles and stairs as well. No, there are no stairs in the house, but I was up-and-down the latter every few feet. Ha.

Our new living room Roman shades and bedroom plantation shutters have now been shipped. Yay! 


Mark and Robbie after dinner bonding time? 🐾💕

Nope!

Robbie is watching Animal Planet about Australian birds! 

What a smart Scottie! 

That’s it for tonight. Phew 😅 




No comments:

Post a Comment