Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Brrr-morning...it’s raining, 40F and windy. Our weather radio sounded at 9 o’clock with a weather advisory for counties north of us. I-10 will have freezing rain later and a deep frost (27) tonight! I put the coats on Robbie and BeeZee and they willingly went for a walk; Mark was not as willing. πŸ’¨ πŸ’¦ 


Yesterday, we grocery shopped and the clerk at Winn-Dixie ran everything through the checkout without our “Plenty” card. With all the chatter, neither Mark or I noticed. When I was putting things into the budget last night, I noticed on the receipt in small print that had were used our card we would have save $32.43. So, Mark has ventured out into the Weather to visit the clerk at Winn-Dixie. Usually, Mark hands the clerk our car keys which have a tag on it for the savings card. However, since I was with him, Mark said he was all in a muddle and distracted. Ha ha ... and here I thought I was a big help! πŸ™„

This afternoon, we covered a few delicate plants with sheets, lit a fire and played several rounds of rummy. I made Mark work hard for it but he was the eventual winner. After a turkey soup dinner we walked the dogs. The wind had died off and it was rather nice. However, there is a freeze forecast for tomorrow morning.

Sue and Wayne are at the yacht club tonight dancing, but Sue left a stray cat emergency shelter outside their home. 

Mark says the raccoons will really appreciate it. Ha ha

Well, it’s chilly BUT we have a great roaring fire πŸ”₯, a good TV show and wine 🍷. So, Ta Ta TIL tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment