Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Good morning. Well, it wasn’t user error on my part as to why photos wouldn’t load onto yesterday‘s blog. Google discontinued, without warning, some services which made it impossible to load photos. A fix was made last night so I added the cutest picture of my BeeZee on yesterday‘s blog. (I’m just glad it wasn’t my user error. Ha ha.)

Today is game day at friend Elaine‘s home. Since Mark needs the Kia for his chiropractor appointment, I will go on the golf cart. I love it. with any luck, some new batteries will be in the budget for my birthday. 😜

Well, I picked up Carin who was walking down the street. She got at least half way on the dog’s tray-so-we putted down  the road.  Elaine’s game day was a hoot. We played Balderdash ... 😱 ... finally headed home about 5 o’clock. 

Randy and Dawn worked around their yard planting flowers in the new pots. It looks fantastic. Here’s a sampling…

It won’t be long until Bob and Jill arrive for a three week vacation! 👍🏻 Pam and Donny will be arriving February 10th! 😍 It’ll be a FUN time. 

It’s evening, Mark and I had a nice fire; enjoyed a couple of our shows, wine and our doggies. 🐾💕 






No comments:

Post a Comment