Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Good afternoon. The sun is shining, plants uncovered from shrouds and my lovely plants put back on the front porch. Thank heavens those five cold days are finished. The doggies and I sat on outside for a half hour and watched the birds return to the feeder.

Mark was up and out early this morning for the last day of deer hunting season. Yesterday, he saw five deer, not within range. Today, he saw nothing. The woods were completely quiet. This afternoon, his Buffalo Bill‘s team play so I know TV will be strictly football. It’s a good thing I am into a book at the moment.

Sue and Wayne took their doggies for breakfast this morning.

I guess it was chilly in Pompano Beach too! Julius and Shorty hot pants both have coats on. πŸΎπŸ’•

Well I had better luck setting up the WIFI cameras today, no problem. It makes me think our WiFi was acting up yesterday. 

Lew and Lynn saw us sitting on the front porch enjoying happy hour and came over with their wine to join us. Robbie and Belize had their frosty paws for happy hour! It was a fun time.


No comments:

Post a Comment