Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday, January 29, 2024

Good morning! It’s been awhile since I wrote. There’s not much new news 🤷‍♀️. Friends Tony and Aurelia will be arriving in Florida soon. They’ve had an exciting (?) drive down in their motorhome with the recent winter storms. 

Kris had pneumonia apparently! He’s feeling much better after a round of antibiotics. 🥰

My early birthday present, a new bowling ball is working out well for me. Today is our league bowling so I will see how it performs for me today. Last week was pretty darn good, but now I’ve been able to try it for another six games and work it in. With any luck, I will post a picture of some wonderful scores later today. We shall see.  😂

🎳🙄👍🏻Ouch. Well, my thumb stuck 5 times with some funny results and missed shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment