Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Good evening! We’re back to real Florida weather after a few very cool ones! Today was in the 70’s with a low of 74 overnight. Last night we had cocktails in the SwimSpa … it was 97. πŸ˜…

Over the weekend my wisdom tooth temporary crown popped off. Today, I got the permanent one glued on. I’m glad that’s all done. It was a really difficult tooth to work on being way back there.

Mark and Wayno went hunting hogs tonight with the lovely full moon. Meanwhile, I walked Robbie and Beezy down to the circle. The kooky neighbor saw me walking them and purposely let his little black dog out. Well, the poor wee guy is old, obese and I suspect blind. He waddled to the end of driveway and of course my dogs took notice. I didn’t want the little guy to get hurt in a scuffle if he came any closer so I hollered at the dog, “are you effing stupid? Get back home!” Of course, while I’m hollering BeeZee is standing at the end of her lead, making the most awful noise. Finally, the neighbor  came outside to tell me that the dog wouldn’t hurt me a fly.  Geez Louise, when will people get a clue! My dogs are leashed and protecting me.  πŸ™„ (Said person also flies his American flag upside down.) 

Brother in law Kris is in hospital tonight … we’re waiting to hear some news. 

It’s national squirrel day (for real). Here’s our wee Woody. 



Ta ta til tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment