Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wednesday, June 7, 2022

Good afternoon! It was doctor day … I’ve lost 6 lb in 3 months! Yeah, I’ve been working ar it! Dr. Gundry’s shake mix, Vita Reds and MCT Wellness are meals #1 for my day. Meal #2 is Keto Slimfast with Vita Reds and MCT Wellness and unsweetened Almond Milk. Dinner is low carb something. Plus, bowling 9-12 games a week. It’s not easy, but hey, it’s working!

Mark and I went to the bowling alley for a few practice games. I was consistent, or fairly so, as I bowled a 140, 145 and 151. It wasn’t what I would call a real game, as I was working on aspects of my bowling lesson from last Friday. Anyway, I was happy with it. Once again, we had the crazy kids around us. I guess learning to ignore distractions is all part of it. Ha ha.

Matt found this afternoon and we have made plans to pick up Hailey, Angelina and Isabella on Monday. We are sure looking forward to this. Fun!!! 

Sue and Wayne are still in Nashville getting an RV part replaced. They hope to get on the road tonight but if not, first thing tomorrow morning.

Randy and Dawn were at the bowling alley too, with their family entourage. Kenna, Charlotte, Brandon, Junior, and Brandon were there. It looked like a lot of fun, Dawn bowls so well, if she had a lesson or two, she could be dynamite. 🎳




No comments:

Post a Comment