Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday, June 26, 2023

Well I started my morning with a laugh thanks to AI Alexa and Siri. 😂

I was busy cleaning up around the kitchen when Alexa reminded me to call the vet to set up an appointment to have Robbie’s cyst aspirated. Before my brain went totally into gear, I said “Alexa, call umm ummm, Dr. vet Wilson.” Alexa replied you’ll have to add your Mama to your contacts. Me: Alexa cancel! Siri call Dr Vet Wilson on speaker. Alexa answers Siri … add Mama to Dr. Vet Wilson. OMG 😳 I had such a laugh. 

So, while I was having my phone at home, feeding the dogs, etc. Mark was out doing the grocery shopping and taking Ebay parcels to the post office. Today is bowling and a particularly important day if we wish to move up the ranks.

It’s now Tuesday evening … what the heck? Well we bowled like we wanted to win and WIN we did; all 4 games! Mark was superhero with two games over 200! (His average is now 170.) Nancy, Linda and I bowled well above our averages on 2 games. We did well. 

So there’s an old curmudgeon, Dennis. I’ve mentioned him before …so it was his team we beat! 😁 He got pretty rude with Nancy which got my attention. When I was up to bowl he interrupted me by calling “Hey Red.” I ignored him even the next 3 times he yelled it. I bowled. Bad shot. Dennis says in a loud voice “You missed!” In a split second my mouth had opened and said “Brilliant observation, Einstein!” Well … the bowlers all around burst out laughing!!! Later, when most teams had finished and left, Ed and Lilly came over and were still laughing. Ed was so happy I’d put the old devil (Ed’s words) in his place. 🤣



Last night was pool time for us. Tuesday morning will be finishing up at the K’s for the photographer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment