Thursday, March 2, 2023

Wednesday March 1st, 2023

I’m a day late starting the Blog. Wednesday was busy … and fun. Well later on …

I started with a doctor appointment for bloodwork … then the usual laundry list of chores. 

Meanwhile, Tony & Aurelia left our area for Florida’s panhandle beach! Happy trails!



After lunch, Mark, Lynne and I met Randy and Dawn at the bowling alley. Lynne was so happy to see them both. (RanDawn were the cheering section while we 3 bowled 3 games.) For the summer league Nancy, Mark and I needed a 4th for our team … RANDY! Of course he had to be convinced. šŸŽ³⭐️šŸ˜‚ The league starts April 10th … plenty of time for his hip surgery recovery ❤️‍šŸ©¹. Dawn agreed. šŸ˜‚ Randy made some jokes about bowling and bet I couldn’t convert a 7-9 split. šŸ„³šŸŽ³⭐️šŸ˜Ž Haha! I did it and no one was more surprised than I was. šŸ¤£ Welcome to the team Randy!

By the way, Lynne has the potential to be a very decent bowler. We suggested she look into joining a summer league in Winnipeg.  

Dinner last night was Caesar Salad, portobello mushrooms and onions with wine. It was so nice to relax and chat. Lynne suggested a bonfire šŸ”„ and Mark made it happen! We sat outside til 10 o’clock! 


No comments:

Post a Comment