Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Good morning. I can’t believe it’s 47° and drizzling. No wonder I slept in until 8 o’clock today. Actually, it’s the time change, and my body thinks it’s 7 o’clock. Whatever, Time to get up and get the day moving.


Well that was fun! Mark came back from walking the kids and said our neighbor’s SUV had front end damage. I was making a cuppa and got distracted, concerned about Nikki and her dogs. After talking with her and learning she was just shaken up, no injuries in either vehicle, I went back to my coffee. HA! My coffee was all over the floor and down the face of the dishwasher! Yup, I’d forgotten to put a cup under the spout. 🙄😂 If that was the first time it’s happened … but it wasn’t. Now I need a checklist for making coffee. 🤣

Sue and Wayne had lunch with Jack & Carol today. It’s about a year and a half since we’ve seen them at Bella Roma.  

Mark’s doc visit was good today! Now we make changes to his diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment