Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Tuesday March 7, 2023

Good morning! It’s a bright, beautiful sunshiny morning here in Central Florida! 

Happy birthday Wayne! We’re looking forward to singing (off key) to you tonight. πŸ₯³πŸŽΆπŸŽ‚πŸ₯°

Last night’s pic of Wayne is a nice one … 



This explains why Wayne’s so young … 



Mark and I ran a few errands today before my 10:45 doctor appointment. We had an ebay sale … the 1st in a week. All was well at the doc’s office but he wants me to lose some weight. Hmmm, that’s a tall order. More salads … more veggies and less dense food. Blah πŸ˜‚

Randy and Dawn got back to the gym today; first time since November. Randy said he’s older and wiser now therefore will not overdo it. Ha! 

One of our errands was picking up a custom drilled plastic bowling ball 🎳 for catching spares. I was really miffed that I missed several bunches of pins when my hook ball missed. If you’re a bowler, you’ll understand. πŸ˜‚ 

Dinner tonight was at the Havana club, in the villages. The food was amazingly good, quite noisy, but loads of fun. The service was very good. Happy birthday, Wayne.





No comments:

Post a Comment