Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Good morning. We are off to the villages to meet up with the tile man between 930 and 1030. Hopefully his estimate will be reasonable and we can hire him on the spot. We have already picked out tile for the job from his shop in Wildwood. 

Mark has been coughing and sniffling but tested negative last night for COVID-19. I am still positive, and am all masked up.  Respiratory wise, I’m feeling much better. If I have a cough now and again it is at least productive. Otherwise, I am just left with some incredible body aches. I’m sure that will pass with the help of some ibuprofen.

Wayno is now testing positive, so I will have to check in with he and LaDonna later today and see how they are both doing.  

Sue sent a beautiful picture last night from the full moon over the lake. 



Meanwhile, Chiki aka cheeky wee monkey was waiting for pizza at the cottage. 



🐾πŸ₯° πŸ• 

No comments:

Post a Comment