Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Good morning sunshine!  My Covid symptoms were  worse so off to Urgent Care it was. I do have a fever, but the doctor felt I would ride this out just fine without medication. I guess the medication has risks itself, so it’s a risk and reward that I am doing without. Ha ha.

The doc said I’d be over it in 5 days and should be okay to be out n about. That could be Tuesday night. I feel achy with a fever, raspy cough and poltergeist sneezes. ๐Ÿ˜‚ This morning Mark and I got in the Kia to go to UC. I reached for my sunglasses on the top of my head … then looked in my purse! No glasses. Mark said I must have left them on the kitchen counter. I ran back inside, nope not on the counter … so I grabbed my backup sunglasses from the cabinet and attempted to put them on OVER the sunglasses I was already wearing. OMG Covid brain already. ๐Ÿ˜‚ before I went to lay down for an afternoon sleep, I mentioned to Mark I wanted some potato skins for supper. But when I came out I could smell the potatoes but they looked a little different than potato skins. But then, I usually make them so what the heck. When he came inside there I was eating the dogs potatoes he’d cooked for them. ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment