Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Good morning. Mark and Wayne all went to the gun range today to test Mark‘s new rifle. The funny thing is, Wayno treated himself to the same rifle that Mark got for his birthday. Ha ha. Anyway, I had a very good time! 

I took a ride to our jeweler in downtown Eustis, but discovered they are closed until next week … just a summer holiday. That’s common in small towns. I was hoping to have dad‘s old watch done up for myself. It needs a new battery and a link or two out of the band. Anyway, next week. 

This afternoon was game day at Donna’s house. She has a lovely big dog by the name of Shannon who is part Rottweiler and part chocolate lab. She was all wet when I came in, and apparently loves the pool. there were 10 of us there today and we all played Rummicube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment