Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday November 17, 2021

Good afternoon! I’ve been a tad sloppy on Blogging lately … forgetting to take pictures and too busy to write much. Has anyone noticed? Nope. 😂

Mark, Wayne and Bob went hunting in the forest at 5 and I started my Christmas decorating. Diane and Kris are hosting Thanksgiving so … onto Xmas for us. 

RanDawn had a great 5th Anniversary getaway in Savannah, Charleston and Daytona and even had a ghost encounter! Well that’s memorable. 👻 Then Randy hurt his “good” knee walking around on the old cobblestone roads and was laid up with a baker’s cyst. Their anniversary dinner wound up being pizza delivery. 😂

I’ve been chatting online with my cousin Bobbie Tawns about a dream/visit I had with her mom, my auntie Eileen. 



That’s the old house in back of the memorial. Yeah, it’s dark and a bit creepy. Here’s the story …
















No comments:

Post a Comment