Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Good morning! It’s a cloudy and cool day here after yesterday’s torrential rain. The kids are happy to walk without their rain coats blowing about. 

I sold the old black recliner and footstool for $30 on FB Marketplace. Well, in all the online confusion, Pat picked it up … not David. 😳 OMG … I’m in trouble with Marketplace now! I messaged David, but he’s probably driving and will arrive here shortly! Yikes, he’s going to be mad. 

Since we were hanging about waiting for people today I started Christmas decorating and discovered a topical allergy to the “snow” on my fireplace garland. Darn itchy hands now!

Half an hour later, but it was gone thanks to … OXYHIVES. it’s expensive, but it’s an over-the-counter medication that works almost immediately. It was funny when Ruth read how to use it and it said spray under your tongue. I had always sprayed it topically and it worked great. So today, I put it under my tongue and sprayed it all my hands. Bingo! Gone! 😅

Lani and Markymark invited us to Del Sol Mexico tonight for dinner to celebrate his green card.  The place was packed, service great and food excellent. We always have a good time there. This time, we were photo bombing 4 girls trying to take their selfie picture. And then, they caught us at it. It was pretty hilarious. 




Back home, we uncovered the fireplace and lit the first fire of the season. It’s 55° out there tonight and windy. 




Sue and Wayne went to meet friends Amy & Raymond at J. Marks in Pompano Beach for dinner. It’s apparently pretty chilly there tonight too. 

RanDawn are in Savannah Georgia for a couple of nights and staying at a haunted hotel, Marshall House. There will be stories. 😂 👻


No comments:

Post a Comment