Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Good afternoon. Mark started his day out early in the woods with his friend Bob. Today, Yogi bear went by Mark while he was in his stand! It’s an exciting thing … the bear was just a few feet away. 




Back at home, I cooked breakfast for the Scotties (and me), walked them down to the circle and home … then got into an art project. I hope it’ll turn out like I’m thinking. The subject … a view from a mullioned window to the shoppers downtown needed to be on a 24x36 canvas. Since I had six 12x12 canvases, I improvised. 



It’ll be cool when I’m done! (I hope!) 😬

Sue and Wayne left for home first thing this morning after a successful week of house shopping! They bought a sweet home in The Villages, Spanish Springs area.  It’s a spacious 3/2 quality home with a climate controlled Sunroom, a spa, 2 car garage with a golf course and pond view! 



They’ll be settled in early next year and enjoying all the amenities! Congratulations 🥳🥂🍾 

That’s today’s news. 





No comments:

Post a Comment