Sunday, September 6, 2020

Sunday, September 6, 2020

It’s the wee hours of Sunday morning ... I got up for a lime seltzer and discovered Ancient Aliens was on. Since we no longer get the History Channel at home ... I was kept entertained while hydrating and listening to Jonathan Creek flowing past. Yes, it’s that loud! 🥰  It’s been a great 2 weeks here ... but now it’s time to get back to Florida and our quarantine lifestyle. Sadly we didn’t see our NC family this trip. We’ll hope we can visit next year without this pandemic unchecked. 


View from our back window. 


Brrr ... it was a socks 🧦 night. 

Well ... North Carolina had awful roads ... I-26 in South Carolina is great ... I-95; well, bumpy in spots. 

Just before 3 o’clock we pulled into new Green acres RV Park. There is a lot of green, but I don’t know that anything here is new. Ha ha ha. Never mind, it’s a place to pull in for the night.



LaDonna painted this cutie based on the old barn at Creekwood and an old truck I took a pic of. Nice job! 


No comments:

Post a Comment