Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday, September 11, 2020

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sultry start to our day here in Central Florida. Today is the 19th anniversary of 911. We will never forget. The babies born without knowing a father are turning 19. We said we would not let it change America, but it certainly has.

At 8 o’clock, Mark, Wayne and Bob went for a hike in the woods and to check their game cameras. It’s too hot and sticky for me, but they enjoy it. 

I have started the project of painting my art curio cabinets. The first coat of the first color is now done and it’s just 10 o’clock, time for coffee. It’s kind of a fun job, and I hope it turns out as well as I think it will. My new desk will be arriving today and it would sure be nice to have this all tidied up so we could assemble the desk on Sunday.

ONE box arrived, precisely half the desk ... anyway, the Scotties loved the box! 

Just like human kids! 😂
 

Dr. Fauci has sounded the alarm for winter time COVID-19 cases and is urging us to not dine out at restaurants. We should do pick up only. I sure hope our community businesses can survive this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment