Friday, September 18, 2020

Friday, September 18, 2020

Good morning y’all. My annual nightmare returned ... I invited 9 ‘strangers’ to join our family Christmas ... and they arrived, and I wasn’t ready! The house was decorated but I couldn’t get the Christmas lights on ... couldn’t find extension cords 😱 ... and the wrapping wasn’t finished. I’d laugh but this apparently is why I decorate so early! 🙄

Mark went to Randy’s to help load their huge coffee table and take it to a glass cutter. They are having some custom glass cut for their tables. After that, Mark hooked up the truck and got the RV pulled out, ready for a little beach vacation.

We met Wayne and LaDonna at Del Sol Mexico for dinner. It was terrific, we were in the back room, all by ourselves. Afterwards, they brought toys over for the dogs and we played with them in the living room for an hour. Then, it was cigar:30 on the front porch til 11ish. 

Sue and Wayne had some excitement at their place. Marlene and Harry arrived by seaplane for a weekend visit. How classy is that!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment